Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Regularity of Life...


So we've been moved into our little place for a little over a month now, and it seems that things are finally settling down to being, well, as normal as life can be. Carly is so excited to be done with school, she's been at it for almost an entire year! Her last day is technically on the 21st of this month, but her most important day is going to be on the 11th; State Board Practical Exam!!! I know she will do well and i'm excited for her. I guess the only hard part about it is that its in Ogden!...thats quite a drive, but oh well, gotta do what you gotta do right?
Next Friday the 8th, I will be getting my first pay check since my surgery last June! It's really nice to be back into a job being able to provide for my beautiful wife! Now we just need to figure out who gets the car to take to work! I think i'll just get a buss pass, since she goes further.
Other than that, we are just working and having a blast being married. Life's good, that's all I can really say. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment